Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Who got afraid?

Still ...i am not clear.... 

It was a fresh and breezy morning. When i got up, not a soul was next to me. Last night, we six went to bed together. My 4 cousins, sister and me. 

No one nearby. “Where those 5 went without taking me ?? ”. I felt it as heartbreaking. Jumped from the bed, i ran and came to downstairs. Acha was reading news paper from living room. I did not heed him. Went to amma in kitchen. She was preparing breakfast with velliyamma.  “Where did everyone go, leaving me alone? “  

 “ They tried to pull you out from bed. But, you did not get up. They went for jogging without taking you.”,

 Ohhhhhhh !!!!...... yesterday’s hot plans came to my mind that time. Yah!... We decided to go for jogging from today at sharp 6.00’o clock. Now its 6.20 !!.... I felt sad. 

 “Can i just go and check where they will be? “...was my next question to mom. She allowed me to just go for 10 min walk and to come back. I was happy and ran outside. Dad saw me running outside impatiently. He called me and told me to go after brushing. “ Ohhhh....Before they come back, I have to go. If i don’t join with them, its shame for me”. He did not agree. ... so sad. After 2 minutes he just saw me in a momentary look. I ran out from my home... not jogging. Had only aim to find them.  

Road was calm and quiet. Nobody in my sight. I started to run. Suddenly, i saw a dog coming opposite to me. I started to run back to home. Ohhh ... That bloody creature also started running with me... Running so fastly....!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........  When i was small, i learned that Dog is a great athlete. I experienced that on this day. I cannot see in my mind's eye, how fast i ran that moment in time. I ran near to my home. Hummaaa!...... Gate was closed. I got struck there. No time to open the gate. Turned back. Just 1 feet back of me, its standing....  I closed my eyes strongly , screamed,...shouted... ....*&$^$%^*&*....... It took a while for me to realized that, nothing happened to me. Slowly... when i opened my eyes, i saw dog running away from me ...back to road. I saw velliyamma and achan running near to me.  I was in shock. When, i woke up, i was on bed. Amma, came with a cup of tea and said “No one will go for jogging from tomorrow.” After i got struck near gate,...What happened?? ...I tried to recollect .... Dog got afraid ??? I think so...Anyway i did not get afraid. Because, I was in a cataleptic mind... from the time i saw the dog running back of me.

1 comment:

ശോഭിത said...

നന്നായിട്ടുണ്ട് ചെറുപ്പത്തിലെ ഒരുപാട് നല്ല ഓര്‍മ്മകളിലേക്ക് കൂട്ടിക്കൊണ്ടു പോകുന്നു